Standard Double Lane POS Solution
The ideal retail management system for most retail stores. Robust, reliable and capable of handling high volumes.
POSActive’s double-POS solution gives you two POS stations and a separate back-office computer with dedicated server to manage your business with maximum efficiency and ease.
Here’s what you get:
Two POS computers with all required hardware
Fast and powerful POS stations come with all required equipment including thermal receipt printers, thermal printer paper rolls, laser scanners, cash drawers and laser printer.
Separate back-office computer with dedicated server
A separate back-office computer and server lets you work on your business away from the busy POS area. Your data will be securely-located away from the store-front and other POS users.
You can remote-access your back-office system from any internet connection – from home or while travelling.
Powerful retail management software
Software licenses for POSActive’s POS, BackOffice and HeadOffice.
- POS – quick and powerful so you can maximise every transaction.
- BackOffice lets you blitz through admin tasks quickly and easily with automated processes for common tasks like re-pricing, product ordering and bookkeeping to minimise your labour time.
- HeadOffice remote access means you can complete BackOffice tasks from somewhere comfortable, like a remote location or your own home.
- Also included: Windows 10 software licenses
Multiple layers of protection give you peace of mind
POSActive’s standard double-POS solution gives your business a secure, robust and reliable system you can count on.
System redundancy means your POS can process sales regardless of anything that happens to the back-office computers or servers.
Separating your back-office and POS keeps your data safer.
- Delivery to anywhere in Australia
- Data extraction from your existing system and conversion and insertion into your new system (if required)
- System setup, self-install kit (optional on-site setup)
- Full training
12 months software updates and support via phone or email. Real people support lets you get on with business quickly.